MikroTik Portable is like having a personal assistant for your router. It’s so easy to install, it practically sets itself up! It’s got all the essentials a router needs, like routing, firewall, bandwidth management, and even a built-in hotspot. So, get this: RouterOS is like a hipster operating system that’s based on the Linux kernel v2.6. It’s all about being unique and standing out from the crowd. Who needs mainstream operating systems when you can have something as cool as RouterOS? Our goal is to provide all of these features with lightning-fast installation and an interface so intuitive, even your pet goldfish could use it.
So, here’s the deal with RouterOS – it’s like a fancy operating system that’s all about that Linux kernel life. It’s like a lone wolf, you know? It can handle all sorts of configuration strategies, like talking to it directly with a monitor and keyboard, or getting all old-school with a serial console. But it’s not just about the classics, it’s also down with the modern stuff like Telnet and secure SSH login. It’s like the Swiss Army knife of operating systems, ready to tackle any networking challenge!
So, get this: the Mikrotik RouterOS Key is like a Swiss Army knife for configuration options. It’s got more ways to tweak settings than you can shake a keyboard at! You can go old school with the local configuration using a keyboard and monitor, or get all fancy with the terminal application and serial console. And if you’re feeling extra secure, there’s even telnet and SSH access over networks. But wait, there’s more! They’ve got this snazzy graphical configuration tool called Winbox, because who doesn’t love a good win? And if you’re feeling lazy, there’s a simple web interface for creating applications control.
Oh, and let’s not forget the programming API interface, because who doesn’t want to programme their router? It’s like Mikrotik is saying, “Hey, we’ve got all the options you could ever dream of, and then some!” If your router is feeling a bit shy and doesn’t want to talk to the local network or is having a serious case of IP-level stage fright, fear not! RouterOS has got your back with its fancy-schmancy MAC level connection. Just whip out those custom Mac Telnet and Winbox tools and watch the magic happen. Who knew routers could be so diva-like?
Mikrotik RouterOS Portable Key Features:
Firewall and NAT – Moreover, State Packet Filtering. IN addition, Peer-to-peer protocol filtering. In other words, NAT source and destination. Above all, Source MAC classification, IP addresses (network or list of networks), and address types, port range, IP protocols, protocol options (ICMP type, TCP and MSS flags), interfaces, internal packet and connection tags, ToS Byte (DSCP), content, order/frequency, packet size, time and more.
Routing – Static routing; Cost-effective multi-path routing Strategy-based routing (classification takes place in the firewall) RIP v1 / v2, OSPF v2, BGP v4. Moreover, RouterOS also supports various keyboard and monitoring modes. Moreover, a serial console with terminal applications. Similarly, secure network access to networks and so-called enclosures. In addition, a user-friendly configuration interface and API. In other words, the programming interface is call your own control app. Therefore, if there is no local access and there is an IP-level communication problem, Roots supports a Mac-based connection with the custom Mac Telnet and Winbox tools.
Data Rate Management: Moreover, it provides Hierarchical Quality of Service HTB System with Burst. Above all, by brand IP /protocol/subnet/port/firewall.In addition, Queue PCQ, RED, SFQ, FIFO; CIR, ME, Competitive Requirements. Similarly, Dynamic Customer Debit Equalization (PCQ), Burst, Protocol Limitation Between Peers
HotSpot – Routerboard: Therefore, is HotSpot Gateway with RADIUS authentication and billing. However, true plug-and-play access for network users.In addition, Flow limitation, differentiated firewall, and Traffic rate. In addition, real-time status information, walled garden, and custom HTML login pages. Above all, iPass support; SSL secured authentication; advertising support.
Mikrotik Portable ISO Download:
Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocols – Access Concentrators and PPTP, PPPoE, and L2TP Clients; PAP, CHAP, MSCHAPv1, and MSCHAPv2 authentication protocols. Moreover, RADIUS Authentication and Billing; MPPE encryption; Compression for PPPoE; Flow limitation; differentiated firewall; PPPoE choice if necessary
Single tunnels – IPIP tunnels, EoIP (Ethernet over IP)
IPsec – In addition, AH and ESP IP security protocols; Diffie-Hellman ModP groups 1,2,5; MD5 and SHA1 hashing algorithms; DES encryption algorithms, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256; MODP 1,2,5 Groups of Perfect Transmission Secret (PFS)
Proxy – Moreover, FTP and HTTP caching proxy servers HTTPS proxy; Transparent DNS and HTTP proxy; SOCKS protocol support. Therefore, Static DNS records; Support for caching on a separate drive Access control lists; lists of; Caching Supporting parental proxies
DHCP – DHCP server by the interface. Moreover, DHCP relay. In addition, DHCP client multiple DHCP networks; static and dynamic
DHCP leases; RADIUS support
VRRP – Above all, VRRP High Availability ProtocolUPnP – Universal plug-and-play support
NTP – In other words, server and client network time protocol; Synchronization with the GPS system
Monitoring/billing – IP traffic billing, logging of firewall actions, statistics graphs accessible via HTTP
SNMP – read-only access
M3P – In other words, Packet Packer Protocol for Wireless and Ethernet Connections
MNDP – Neighbor Discovery Protocol MikroTik RouterOS Full Cracked; also supports the Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
Tools – Ping traceroute; Bandwidth test; ping tide; Telnet; SSH; Packet sniffer; Dynamic DNS Update Tool.
MikroTik 7.4.5 Portable :
- After installing the RouterOS software or turning on the router for the first time, there are several ways to connect:
- Access the command-line interface (CLI) via Telnet, SSH, serial cable, or even a keyboard and monitor if your router has a VGA card.
- Access to the Web GUI (WebFig)
- Using the WinBox configuration utility (Windows application, compatible with Wine)
- Each router is pre-configure at the factory with the IP address 192.168.88.1/24 on the ether1 port. The default username is admin with no password. After logging in for the first time, please create a new user with a password in the “full” group, log in again and delete the standard administrator user. We strongly recommend that you follow the general guidelines in Securing your router to protect it from unauthorized access.
- Additional Mikrotik activation key configurations can be define depending on the RouterBOARD model. In most models the ether1 is configured as a WAN port and communication with the router through this port is not possible because it is protected from outside access by a firewall. A list of RouterBOARD models and their default configurations can be found in this article.
- Winbox is a configuration utility that can connect to the router via MAC or IP protocol. The latest winbox version can be downloaded from our download page.
Connecting to a device
1) Run the Winbox utility
2) Navigate to “Neighbors”
3) See if Winbox finds your Router and it’s MAC address
Info: Winbox neighbor discovery will discover all routers on the broadcast network
4) If you see your router on the list, connect to it by clicking on IP/MAC address and pressing Connect button.
Moreover, Winbox will try to download plugins from the router, if it is connecting for the first time to the router with the current version.
However, Note that it may take up to one minute to download all plugins if winbox is connected with MAC protocol
5) After winbox have successfully downloaded plugins and authenticated, main window will be displayed:
If winbox cannot find any routers, make sure that:
) Your Windows computer is directly connected to the router with an Ethernet cable or they are in the same broadcast domain
) As MAC connection works on Layer2, it is possible to connect to the router even without proper IP address configuration, but might be required due to most driver not enabling IP stack if there is no IPv4 configuration.
Due to the use of broadcasting MAC connection is not stable enough to use continuously, therefore it is not wise to use it on a real production / live network!. MAC connection should be used only for initial configuration.
What’s New in Mikrotik Portable Code?
- VULNERABILITY OF LINUX KERNEL
Moreover, Netflix has identified several TCP network vulnerabilities in the Linux kernel used in RouterOS.
- WIRELESS MICROTIA SOLUTIONS
However, We provide the complete solution for your wireless needs – from your home network to the ISP’s operations center. Watch our new video on the possibilities available.
In addition, This expands RouterOS learning opportunities by introducing the MikroTik Registration Code Academy program for educational institutions – universities, technical schools, colleges, vocational schools, and others. Learn Tik at your university.
- BULLETIN (# 90)
New exciting switches, 5G mobile network, QSFP accessories, LHG XL 52 ac, PWR-LINE PRO, X-mount, supercars for man-made driving and lifehacks Mikro – read our latest newsletter!
MikroTik RouterOS Activated System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to install Mikrotik Portable?
- First, download the software with the Portable from the links below.
- Extract the archive via the Winrar software on your PC.
- Run the setup.exe file from the extracted files.
- Continue the installation until it is installed.
- Copy the crack from the Portable folder and paste it into the installation directory.
- Click Replace when prompted
- Close the program and run it again.
- Enjoy the free full version of Portable Mikrotik RouterOS Portable.
Configuration can be done using the scripting functions of the command line interface. Moreover, It also offers a special configuration tool, “Winbox”, robust Internet-based software and an API programming interface that can be used to create custom management goals. In addition, the RouterOS installation process is very simple and you can try it out in no time. Installed and opened for the first time when you can connect in different ways. For example, you can use a WinBox configuration utility and connect to it through the Web user interface, also known as Web Fig.
MikroTik v7.4.5 Portable With Free Download